Monday, March 7, 2011

Rocking Horse 1 Dressage

So I decided to buy every dressage video I can get my hands on and Katherine Breunig at CatchRide kindly uploaded my dressage videos from RH1 and Ocala 2, even though I didn't buy them until late. I'm going to try something I haven't seen before, and I'm going to put my dressage test online, including all of the comments. I plan on studying these videos very intently. Today I'm posting Rocking 1, Wednesday I'll post Ocala 2.

65-Maggie Deatrick-Divine Comedy-DR from CatchRide LLC on Vimeo.



In a first viewing, I see right off the bat that my shoulders still aren't back enough and my hands are still way down in my lap. These are two things that, believe it or not, I have massively improved on but I obviously still have a long way to go. I need to work on more angle in my haunches-in obviously, and I've been trying to be less conservative with my lengthenings as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment