Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rocking Horse 3 Show Jumping and Cross Country

Here are the videos for the jumping phases of Rocking Horse 3. They were posted quite a while ago actually, but it was while I was Poplar, where I was doing my best to keep you updated daily. In any case, here's show jumping.

51-Maggie Deatrick-Divine Comedy-SJ from CatchRide on Vimeo.



I obviously missed a few times to large oxers and Dante saved my butt. The worst was the blue oxer bending to the in and out. The seven fit just fine, but there was no possible way Dante could have gotten the one without the very forward six. I stand by my statement before that I think Rocking Horse's course designer should have not made the in and out distance quite so do-or-die, as I saw many, many horses who did not make the one stride. It's unfortunate when a course designer punishes the horse for mistakes the rider made.

Here's cross country.

51-Maggie Deatrick-Divine Comedy-XC from CatchRide on Vimeo.



One of my best cross country rounds for sure. Not much I feel that could be better about that except that I still need to pick up my shoulders more.

No comments:

Post a Comment